Library News for University of Liverpool Online Students and Staff

This blog features all the latest news and tips from the University of Liverpool Online Library for online students & staff. This includes information about e-journals, e-books, databases, trial resources, information literacy and more. We welcome your views so please leave your comments - it is helpful if you can leave your name and programme. Thanks!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

How Do I Start Using the Online Library?

Many students ask this question, and the answer is to follow the instructions on the How to Use the Library web page. If you have any further questions or just want a chat about using the Library, please contact me - Stephanie Allen, Online Librarian. Email: Online_Librarian@embanet.com; telephone: +44 (0) 151 794 4345.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This really helped me - I was struggling finding my way around before - recommended.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter